Self delusion is my optimism

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Can't exactly describe how i feel right now,the countless attempts at one physics question after another is making me feel exasperated.It gets vexing after consecutive futile attempts at solving the same question,and then i move on to another question just to realise i'm back at square one yet again.If i had a genie right now,i'd wish for a physics teacher with the brains of einstein that looks like Jessica alba.Oh wait,i think i'd wish for a more physics oriented brain of my own.

You know you're pretty much screwed when the holidays enter the final week,and there's still loads to be done.And you can count on life to suck at times like this,with a mid year exam to usher you back to term 3 of school.I'm now seriously re-evaluating my choice of JC,and i'll give 2 bucks (which is all i have in my wallet now) to relinquish my choice for the opportunity to opt for poly.

Seriously,somebody or anybody,just buy me a bicycle so i can cycle away from all this shit.(Leaving on a jet plane sounds too corny and over-used,so i'll stick to something conventional and environmental friendly)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home